About the Measuring App
Watch this video tutorial.
3DLOOK doesn’t store, keep, or save photos under any circumstances. After the photos are processed, they are instantly deleted from our servers. 3DLOOK is a fully GDPR and CCPA compliant company and we highly value and respect the privacy of you and your customers.
The main issue is providing camera access to the browser. Please follow these steps:
- Open “Settings”
- Scroll down and click “Safari”
- Scroll down and click “Camera” (Section “Settings for websites”)
You need to choose an option:
- “Ask” - you will be notified each time you need to use the camera on your browser.
- “Allow” - browser will have access to your camera without any restrictions.
- Open “Settings”
- Scroll down and click “Apps”
- Scroll down and click “Chrome”
- Scroll down and click “Permissions” (Section “App settings”)
- Turn on the button “Camera” by clicking (as shown on the screenshot below)
The recommended technical requirements for photos:
- Photo size: min. 200 KB, max. 20 MB;
- Photo formats: JPG, PNG;
- Photo resolution: min. 480 х 640, max. 2000 х 4000;
- The percentage of the human body in a photo: 35% - 85%;
- The photo should be original and not post-processed by the user (e.g. cropped, resized, etc.)
Please note that if some of the above technical requirements are not met, the photo will be processed anyway (although with higher discrepancy probability). Please do not alter the photo by yourself.
If you’re still having issues or something is not quite clear, please contact us.
Here’s our full recommendation list as well as technical requirements for the photos:
- Wear fitted clothing: tight jeans, a tank top or tight shirt, yoga pants, fitted blouse, snug clothing, etc.
- Make sure your pockets are empty. Take off all unnecessary items of clothing and accessories, such as hats, bracelets, and bags.
- Long hair should be tied up or pulled back.
- The pose should be natural with relaxed arms as shown in the photos (don’t squeeze your legs, put or hold your hands together, place hands in pockets, or stand stiff).
- The distance between your feet should be 4 to 6 inches (10 to 15 cm).
- The distance between you and the camera should be about 6 to 8 ft. (2 - 2.5m). The camera center placement should be at the waist level of the person.
- Make sure your photos are bright and clear—with the distinct contour of your body. Photos in the dark won’t work.
You will receive an SMS (or an e-mail) with a measurement link that is opened through a browser from any smartphone, and then scans you. The process is easy and fast. As a first step you will provide your height, weight, and gender; the second step is to take 2 photos, front and side. If needed, you can ask a friend to assist and take photos. If you are alone, you can easily continue through the voice controlled table flow and take photos by putting your smartphone on a table against a coffee mug or any backing. In real-time, you’ll get a full list of body measurements.
It will take a few weeks to make your custom jeans. Depending on how much customization we are doing on your jeans will depend on how long it will take to make them. We pride ourselves on quality craftsmanship, so we take the time to make them right.
Roxy Nell jeans are made based on your specific measurements and we offer free alterations to get them just right. Reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll work with you on getting a better fit.
Hand wash in cold and hang dry is the best. But, if you have a hand wash cycle on your washer, you can use that, but NEVER PUT THEM IN THE DRYER. Remember, these are made based on your measurements to fit very nicely, not too snug.